Skip to main content

Major Changes Coming Soon

As much as I am interested in fitness-related information and material, I realize that there are people that can offer much more reliable and original information on the science behind working out, nutrition and other fitness topics than I am willing or able.  Thus, I have decided to turn my fitness blog into a gardening blog.  While I admit there are already a ton of experts with way more information about gardening than myself, I feel there is much more room for experimentation with gardening, allowing me to deliver original, engaging content without having to know the in's and out's of the scientific research ,or rip off someone else's content.

So, without further ado, I present the new blog of nate2d.blogspot.com:  Asheville Amatuer Gardening.  My goal for this blog will be to help myself and others understand how to grow vegetables and fruit that yield the maximum amount of food possible per plant, to outline strategies that are simple, effective and cheap to grow a wonderful food garden, and to offer original content and tutorials for other aspiring gardeners.

For those of you looking for nutrition or fitness related content, I apologize for no longer offering this content (although I will continue to provide links to more knowledgeable people in that field).  However, I implore you to read at least one of my gardening articles, as the subjects of health, fitness, and nutrition are closely related to growing plants--often times the source of the aforementioned topics.

For those of you looking for gardening information and content, welcome!  The goal of this blog is to provide others with easy-to-understand articles on all things gardening, with an emphasis on do-it-yourself articles that are cheap (if not free) to improve your garden.  I found it quite discouraging to search the web for gardening advice, only to find cleverly-disguised advertisements intended to sell products that are necessary for a bountiful harvest.  So I decided to create my own site dedicated to helping myself and others improve our gardens without being bombarded with ads or expensive projects.  To that end, I faithfully promise that I will never charge a dime for my content, nor will I impose ads on the blog to generate money for my articles.  This site is, and will always be, 100% free of charge for anyone looking to make their garden more productive.

That said, this blog will chronicle all the experiments (good and bad) that I try in my own vegetable garden.  Therefore, the advice given may not apply to all gardeners, locations or plants.  I will only present the information, and it will be up to the individual reading the article to decide what to do (or not to do) with said information.  Every article is provided "as-is" and no guarantee is provided that the advice I offer will work in any particular scenario.

With that out of the way, I hope everyone who visits my blog can find something useful to apply to their own gardening interest!  Enjoy the blog!

Comments